“Free for the Next 7 Days? Let’s Learn About Wine Together”
– Top International Winemaker Julien Miquel
The 7 Day Wine Masterclass
($99 Now Streaming Free!)
An easy, fun crash course in wine expertise…including…
- Ace any wine tasting with five basic elements…
- How to spot a ‘corked’ wine and what to do next…
- Which wines you should decant…and which wines you never should…
- The wine grapes you need to know…
- Correct serving temperatures… (stop serving those reds so warm!)
- And much more…
Previously by invitation only, this fascinating 9-part Wine Masterclass is now available for free streaming.
(Yes, we really mean free. No credit card required.)
Simply Enter Your Email Below for Streaming Access
You’ll also receive Julien’s weekly tasting lessons in The Wine Explorer’s Letter published every Friday (if you don’t love it, simply hit unsubscribe when you get your first weekly issue.)
“In times like these we could all use a little palate cleanser…”
Who is Julien Miquel, AIWS?
Originally from Bordeaux, Julien Miquel, AIWS, has made wines all over the world, including at Château Margaux (perhaps the most famous winery in France) and Campo Eliseo in Spain (alongside Michel Rolland)…among many others.
He is also the founder of the award-winning site Social Vignerons. In 2015, he was named one of the Top Ten Most Influential People in Wine.
His other projects have included the website Wine Searcher, as well as serving as Chief Wine Expert at one of the world’s most exclusive wine partnerships.