This is for desk subscriptions. Please do not share this link.
It’s Almost Impossible to Find This Extreme Altitude Wine on American Shores…Yet, I’d Like to Send A $1 Bottle Directly to Your Doorstep…
- One of the Highest Altitude Wines in the World (8,421 ft)
- A Tradition 200 Years in the Making
- Handpicked Grapes Fed with Pure, Nutrient-Rich Snowmelt
- Rich in character and terroir
- With notes of campfire…leather…blackberry…and camphor wood
- ZERO unnecessary chemicals or flavor extracts
- ZERO excessive filtration
“A great wine comes not from the soil, but from the character of the man who makes it.” – Old French Saying
WINE CLUB BASIC INFO
First order: $199 the following automatic renewal order is $249.
– Every quarter, you’ll receive a collection of astounding wines from all over the world (One country at a time).
– Starts an Argentine Collection of high-altitude wines – including the Bonner family wine, Tacana!
– Shipping is always FREE for members! – No Obligation. Cancel Anytime. – 100% Refund Guarantee on Your First Shipment. lf You Don’t Think These Wines Are Amazing, You Get Every Dallar Back!
– Exlusive members area, with info about your wines and account.
– We send an email befare sending the wines, befare we charge them, then another one with a tracking number we +21 person to sign the wine.
WE CANNOT SHIP TO THESE STATES:
Alabama, Alaska, Arkansas, Delaware, Hawaii, Indiana, Kentucky, Mississippi, Oklahoma, Utah
If you live in one of these states, you’ll need to select an alternative delivery destination.
Please be aware: We cannot deliver to P.O. boxes.
A note about our Satisfaction Guarantee: Wines, sadly, are not like power tools. A hardware store can always resell a hammer you used a couple times before deciding you didn’t like it. Not so for a bottle of wine. Once you pop the cork, it’s a total loss to us. For that reason, we cannot offer full refunds on these offers.
That said, if the wine arrives and you’re not satisfied with it, just give us a call and we’ll do what we can to make it right. As a valued Bonner Private Wine Partnership member, your satisfaction is all-important to us.
Offer subject to availability
In the unlikely event of a wine becoming unavailable, a substitute of similar style and of equal or greater value will be supplied. Licensed retailers reserve the right to refuse any order. State and local policy governs all transactions. Licensed retailers only fulfill orders from adults at least 21 years old and all applicable taxes are paid.
This wine is sold by WineVIP, a California licensed retailer